Analysis and design of the elements of the corporate control system in line with best practices:
- Corporate Bodies:
- recognition of the structure and definition of the roles, responsibilities and operating rules of Boards and Committees, as well as the reporting rules and information flows;
- Rules of Governance:
- design of shareholders’ agreements;
- design of policies, procedures and codes (remuneration policy, relations with related parties, insider information, internal dealing, rules of conduct, etc.);
- System of powers:
- review and design of the system of powers and delegations according to the company’s internal roles and responsibilities;
- revision and design of expenditure regulations and internal authorization procedures.
- Application of “risk based” methodologies aligned with International Standards for Professional Practice and oriented towards sustainability, in line with the Company’s strategic objectives;
- Tools developed for the conduct of Compliance, Risk & Sustainability Programs;
- Possibility to use IT tools for Governance, Risk & Compliance.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Design (sizing, placement and reporting) and implementation of the function;
- Identification of relevant risks, based on strategic and business objectives;
- Measurement of risks based on the possible impact and probability of occurrence of the relevant event;
- Evaluation of the identified risk management systems and determination of the resulting “residual risk”;
- Formalization of the policies necessary to govern and manage risks;
- Definition of indicators to measure and control exposure to risks;
- Description of the risks and uncertainties to which the Company is exposed, for the purposes of preparing the Management Report on Operations to be attached to the Financial Statements (“Transparency Law”).
Support in identifying solutions to financial crime incidents and remedy past deficiencies, develop advanced operating models and optimize transaction monitoring systems, in:
- Anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and sanctions;
- Anti-bribery and corruption;
- Market Abuse.